Monday, March 29, 2010

Fall Back and Regroup.............

That's the life of this Hustler lately. After moving to a new state things haven't exactly fallen into place as I planned. The intended outcome was to vastly expand the ways I hustle up money (and in the process make a bunch of cash) but life has a way of throwing you a few curve balls when least expected.

My stock market hustle has ground to a halt during the transition and my other projects have suffered as well. Seems all boats do rise and fall together so it's time to do what we as Hustlers do in this case: Take Massive Action (TMA as Tony Robbins puts it). The first step I take when TMA is to upgrade or step-up my daily dose of self education and motivation. If you've read this blog before you know how important I think monitoring what you see and hear each day is. After performing my daily affirmations I watched Jon Kabat-Zinn: Coming to Our Senses and read an e-book on eZine marketing by Charlie Page.

The other part of my TMA plan I worked today is signing up as an Affiliate for a product I have used and feel good about promoting. One thing is still true in web promotions: Hard work in niche areas you are comfortable in can pay off nicely. There are many great books and sites about affiliate marketing and if you read one I think you'll agree that it is almost as good a way to hustle up money as penny stocks.

So there it is, and there you have it........I've Regrouped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?